Bill Gertz Biography
Bill Gertz ( Full name: William D. Gertz) is an American editor, columnist, and reporter for The Washington Times. Presently, he serves as a reporter for The Washington Times. Gertz also writes a weekly column called “Inside the Ring”.
Where she tackled the Pentagon and national security issues. He has so far published eight books of his own as an author. Gertz is best known for his stories exposing government secrets during the administration of Bill Clinton.
Bill Gertz Age
Bill Gertz was born in Long Island, New York, United States on 28 March 1952. He is 70 years old as of 2022.
Bill Gertz Height
Gertz stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in ( Approx 1.73m) tall.
Bill Gertz Family
He was born on Long Island, New York to his caring parents.
Bill Gertz Wife
Gertz has not shared details regarding his love life with the media.
Bill Gertz Children
Gertz has not disclosed information about his children.
Bill Gertz Education
Gertz graduated from Washington College prior to joining George Washington University. He has written for The Weekly Standard, National Review, as well as Air Force Magazine. Gertz lectured on national security, defense, and media issues at the CIA, National Defense University.
FBI National Academy, Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies. And the Defense Department’s National Security Leadership Program apart from that. He has been a media fellow at Stanford University on war, Revolution, and Peace At the Hoover Institution.
Bill Gertz Salary
Gertz receives an annual salary of $57,331/yr, according to the Washington Times Reporters salary.
Bill Gertz Net Worth
Gertz earns an estimated net worth of $1.5 Million US dollars.
Bill Gertz Washington Times
Gertz serves as a national security correspondent for The Washington Times. He has been working for The Times since 1985. Gertz has authored eight books. out of which four have become national best-sellers also.
He writes a weekly column called Inside the Ring that chronicles the U.S. national security bureaucracy in addition. Gertz has appeared as a guest lecturer at Brookings Institution in Washington.
The National Defense University at Fort McNair in Washington, the Central Intelligence. Agency in Virginia, as well as the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Va.
Bill Gertz China
In 2008, as subpoenaed to the Santa Ana, California federal court to testify in the case of Chi Mak. Chi had been convicted of providing United States Navy technology. To China but Bill refused to answer questions concerning his sources, citing the Fifth Amendment.
Bill Gertz China Threat
In 2000, Gertz’s book titled The China Threat: How the People’s Republic Targets America was published. The book presented the case that accused China’s military of being modern and powerful. More than its reputation in the United States military and also intelligence communities.
Bill Gertz Articles
- Omicron prompts new virus origin worries.
- Biden accedes to another Chinese demand on media.
- China tests port-destroying bomb.
- Pentagon details China info war on U.S.
- Details of China info war revealed.
- New internet protocol to boost China state hacking.
Bill Gertz Books
- 2019 Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China’s Drive for Global Supremacy.
- 2017 iWar: War and Peace in the Information Age.
- 2008 The Failure Factory: How Unelected Bureaucrats, Liberal Democrats, and Big. Government Republicans Are Undermining America’s Security and Leading Us to War.
- 2006 Enemies: How America’s Foes Steal Our Vital Secrets – And How We Let It Happen.
- 2004 Treachery: How America’s Friends and Foes Are Secretly Arming Our Enemies.
- 2002 Breakdown: How America’s Intelligence Failures Led to September 11.
- 2000 The China Threat: How the People’s Republic Targets America.
- 1999 Betrayal: How the Clinton Administration Undermined American Security.