Greg Kot Biography
Greg Kot is an American author and music journalist. He was the rock music critic at the Chicago Tribune, where he covered popular music. And reported on music-related social, political, and business issues from 1990 until 2020.
Greg Kot Age
Greg Kot was born on 3 March 1957, in the United States. He is 65 years old as of 2022.
Greg Kot Height
Kot stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in (Approx. 1. 75 m) tall.
Greg Kot Family
Kot was born and raised in Syracuse, New York. He holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. But, he has not disclosed any detail about his parents and/or siblings to the media.
Greg Kot Wife
Kot is merely married to his loving wife Deb. The duo celebrated their wedding in the 1990s. The couple is blessed with daughters whose names are not publically.
Greg Kot Children
Kot and his wife Deb are the proud parents of their daughters who are not known to the limelight.
Greg Kot Education
Kot graduated from Marquette University.
Greg Kot Springsteen
Kot reviewed on his Twitter page Bruce Springsteen’s autobiography stating. That it is a tale of a father, a son, and living with the ties that bind on September 26, 2016.
Greg Kot Salary
Kot receives an annual salary of $56,369 per year, according to the Chicago Tribune music journalist salary.
Greg Kot Net Worth
Kot earns an estimated net worth of $1.5 Million US dollars.
Greg Kot Career
In June 1978, Kot commenced his career at the Quad-City Times in Davenport, Iowa, and later joined the Chicago Tribune in 1980.
Greg Kot Chicago Tribune
In June 1978, Kot commenced his career at the Quad-City Times in Davenport, Iowa after college. He joined the Chicago Tribune in 1980 later. Kot became the paper’s rock music critic in 1990 and held that job until taking a buyout.
From the Tribune in early 2020 while there. His latest covers regularly focus on music, business, and politics. Some of his colleagues at the Tribune include Mary Schmich, Heidi Stevens, Eric Zorn, and John Kass were
Greg Kot Sound Opinions
Kot serves as the co-host of the radio program Sound Opinions, which introduces. It as “the world’s only rock ‘n’ roll talk show” since 1993. It is nationally syndicated through Chicago Public Radio, and WBEZ, and also exists as a weekly podcast.
Chicago’s WBEZ canceled its production agreement with Sound Opinions, although the show will continue to be produced independently in 2020. He also co-authored The Beatles vs. The Rolling Stones: Sound Opinions. On the Great Rock ‘n’ Roll Rivalry (Voyageur Press) with his Sound Opinions co-host Jim DeRogatis
Greg Kot Coda
Kot serves as the editorial director of The Coda Collection in Chicago, Illinois. The Coda Collection gives the stories of the most iconic moments. In music with unique editorial, fresh perspectives, and exclusive video content.
Greg Kot Ripped | Reviews
- Survival Guide for Coaching Youth Basketball
- Ripped: How the Wired Generation Revolutionized Music
- Gunslinger Spawn #1 Cover D Capullo W/ Rated Comics Backer
- Wilco: Learning How to Die
- I’ll Take You There: Mavis Staples, the Staple Singers, and the Music That Shaped the Civil Rights Era
- The Beatles vs. The Rolling Stones: Sound Opinions on the Great Rock ‘n’ Roll Rivalry
- Kurt Cobain and Nirvana – Updated Edition: The Complete Illustrated History
- Nirvana: The Complete Illustrated History
- I’ll Take You There: Mavis Staples, the Staple Singers, and the March up Freedom’s Highway
- 100 Posters / 134 Squirrels: A Decade of Hot Dogs, Large Mammals, and Independent Rock: The Handcrafted Art of Jay Ryan
- Turn It Up: A Guided Tour Through the Worlds of Pop, Rock, Rap and More
- Printers Row Journal April 15, 2012
- BEATLES VS ROLLING STONES (MUSIQUE)
John Giannone Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Salary, Net Worth MSG Network
Shelby Cashman Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net worth, KOCO 5 News