Kristi Krueger Biography – Wikipedia
This is what you need to know about Kristi Krueger, an American award-winning medical reporter, and News anchor currently working for Local 10 News at 5:30 p.m. newscast and “Eye on Health” reporter in August 1993.
Kristi Krueger Age
Krueger was born on February 23, 1980, in Fresno, California, United States of America. She celebrates her birthday on 23rd February of every year.
Kristi Krueger Height
How tall is Kristi Krueger? Not Known
Kristi Krueger Family – Parents
Krueger has credited her family for their love and support although, Little is known about her parents, also there are no details about her siblings, therefore this information will be updated as soon as it’s available.
Kristi Krueger Husband
Krueger is happily married to her husband Todd Templin. Todd is Vice President of Boardroom Communications, a South Florida Public Relations firm. Kristi is very active in the community, serving on the Board of Directors of the Pembroke Pines Theater of the Performing Arts.
Kristi Krueger Salary
Krueger receives an annual average salary of $ 47768 and $ 78569. This is according to WPLG News anchors/reporters’ salaries.
Kristi Krueger Net Worth
Krueger has an estimated Net Worth of $ 400, 00 dollars. Her career as an actor is her primary source of income.
Kristi Krueger WPLG News
Krueger is an American award-winning medical reporter, and News anchor currently working for Local 10 News at 5:30 p.m. newscast and “Eye on Health” reporter in August 1993. Kristi began her broadcast career at WWSB in Sarasota. In September 1988, she was promoted to co-anchor of the weekday 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. newscasts. In 1990, she became the weekend anchor and medical reporter for WDIV-TV in Detroit before heading to WPLG.
Kristi Krueger Awards
● 2011 National Television Academy Silver Circle Award.
● 2010 Deborah Natansohn Award for her contributions to women’s health and wellness.
● 2009 Gold Coast Emmy Award for health/science/environment category.
● 2008 the University of Florida “Alumnus of Distinction” of the College of Journalism and Communications.
● 2006 “Best Large Market” media award given by the Florida Heart Association for a report “Save at Port Everglades”.
● 2005 “Outstanding Mother” by the Healthy Mothers-Healthy Babies Coalition of Broward County.
● 2005 “Best Large Market” and “Best in Show” media awards are given by the Florida Heart Association for a two-part report “Cardiac Arrest”.
● 2000 “Woman of Vision” by the Weizmann Institute of Science.
● 1999 First Lady of Broward.
● 1998 Gold Coast Emmy Award for her groundbreaking report on the possible side effects of the required Hepatitis-B vaccine.
● 1998 “Favorite Female Anchor” by the SunSentinel.
● 1997 “South Florida’s Ten Best Dressed Women” by the American Cancer Society.
● 1997 “Florida Cancer Communicator” award.
● 1997 “Excellence in Journalism” award from Florida’s Association for Retarded Citizens.
● 1996-97 Florida Heart Association “Outstanding Media Service” award by the Florida Medical Association.
● 1990 “Woman of the Year” in Sarasota.
● 1990 First prize in the Florida Medical Association contest for her work on cosmetic surgery: “The New Beauty Basic”.
● 1990 Detroit Broadcaster of the Year award finalist.
● 1988 First place by the Florida Medical Association Award for her series “Nurses Needed: Stat.”