Martyn Lenoble Biography
Martyn Lenoble is an American Dutch bassist and a founding member of the alternative rock band Porno for Pyros.
Martyn Lenoble Age
Martyn Lenoble was born on 14 April 1969 in Vlaardingen, Netherlands. He is 53 years old as of 2022.
Martyn Lenoble Height
Lenoble stands at a height of 5 ft 10 in or else 1.78 m or 1798 cm tall.
70kgs 160 lbs
Martyn Lenoble Family
LeNoble has not shared any information about his parents and siblings with the media.
Martyn Lenoble Wife
LeNoble began dating actress Christina Applegate in 2008. He and Applegate became engaged on Valentine’s Day 2010 and married in February 2013. It is the second marriage for both. The duo is blessed to have one daughter called, Sadie Grace LeNoble.Sadie Grace LeNoble was born on 27 January 2011.
Martyn Lenoble Children/ Daughter
LeNoble and Christina Applegate have one daughter, Sadie Grace LeNoble, born on 27 January 2011.
Martyn Lenoble Education
LeNoble has not shared any information about his educational background.
Martyn Lenoble Net Worth
LeNoble earns an approximate net worth of $2 million US dollars.
Martyn Lenoble Career
Lenoble began his musical career by playing bass in a Dutch punk rock band when he was 14. He moved to Los Angeles and played with Thelonious Monster and the Too Free Stooges in 1989. Lenoble joined Peter DiStefano, Stephen Perkins, and Perry Farrell to form Porno for Pyros in 1992.
He has worked, recorded, toured, or performed with artists including Jane’s Addiction. The Cult, Dave Gahan, Scott Weiland, Mark Lanegan, Soulsavers, Daniel Lanois, Maria McKee. Sarah McLachlan, and Layne Staley, Tom Morello, and Josh Klinghoffer.
Martyn Lenoble Songs
- 1992, Thelonious Monster – Beautiful Mess (Capitol Records).
- 1993, Porno for Pyros – Porno for Pyros (Warner Bros. Records).
- 1996, Porno for Pyros – Good God’s Urge (Warner Bros. Records).
- 1998, Scott Weiland – 12 Bar Blues (Atlantic Records).
- 1998, Class of ’99 – “Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)” from The Faculty ( Columbia Records).
- 1999, Perry Farrell – Rev (compilation) (Warner Bros. Records).
- 1999, Banyan – “Buzzards & Worms” on Anytime at All (CyberOctave).
- 2001, The Cult – Beyond Good and Evil (Atlantic Records).
- 2001, Perry Farrell – Song Yet to Be Sung (Virgin Records).
- 2003, Mike Martt – Tomorrow Shines Bright (Superscope Records).
- 2003, Jane’s Addiction – Strays (Capitol Records).
- 2004, Dave Gahan – Live Monsters (Mute Records).
- 2008, Keith Caputo – A Fondness for Hometown Scars (Suburban Records).
- 2009, Soulsavers – Broken (V2 Records).
- 2009, Chris Catena – Discovery (Escape Records).
- 2012, Mark Lanegan Band – Blues Funeral (4AD).
- 2012, Soulsavers – The Light the Dead See (V2 Records).
- 2014, Mark Lanegan Band – Phantom Radio (including No Bells on Sunday EP) (Vagrant Records).
- 2015, Dave Gahan & Soulsavers – Angels & Ghosts (Columbia Records).
- 2015, Soulsavers – Kubrick (San Quentin Recordings).
- 2015, Wildlights – Wildlights (, Season of Mist).
- 2017, Mark Lanegan Band – Gargoyle (Heavenly Recordings).
- 2019, Mark Lanegan Band – Somebody’s Knocking (Heavenly Recordings).
- 2020, Thelonious Monster – Oh That Monster (V2 Records).
- 2021, Dave Gahan & Soulsavers – Imposter ( Columbia Records).
Martyn Lenoble Music Groups
- Porno for Pyros (Since 1992).
- Class of ’99.